Would you like to make a real impact in your community, and help to improve their health and wellbeing?
Level UP, Children and Young People Provider Collaborative is looking for people in the community who can volunteer their time to promote adult health, wellbeing, eating disorder services, and families/carers support across the North West.
You do not need any formal qualifications to become a LevelUp Ambassador/Community Champion as training will be provided.
We are looking for people who:
- Live or work in Cheshire or Merseyside
- Over 18 years of age
- Wish to make a difference in your community
- Has a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work with others in a respectful and non-judgmental way
- Have enthusiasm and willingness to help others in the community
- Have a sensitive and caring attitude.
- Online training
- Experience to add to your CV
- Opportunity to share information and engage with your community
- Networking opportunities
- Access to resources and support for your community
- Flexibility: your level of involvement is entirely up to you. We don't impose any specific time commitments for this role.
If you want to learn more download our form, you can also complete our form by sending your application to cwp.
Help us create a better future for our children and young people.